The damla is a soft organic cotton peshtemal, traditionally woven with the subtle Turkish diamond weave. Handloomed and finished with knotted fringing, this hammam towel will complement your bathroom or living space. It is ideal as a throw, baby blanket, scarf, bath towel or yoga/gym towel.
Big on size yet small on space, the damla will fold down to about a quarter of the size of a standard bath sheet, so it is perfect for packing in your carry-on case, rucksack or suitcase. Lightweight and quick drying, it will become softer as it is used.
The damla comes with a 20-year Lüks Linen replace or repair guarantee.
damla handwoven peshtemal | black
- 90cm x 170cm
- Ethically made from 100% GOTS certified cotton
- Traditionally woven by family ateliers
- 20-year Lüks Linen replace or repair guarantee
- As this is a unique, handmade product, there may be slight colour and size variations
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use